- Save Time
- Reduce Wasted Calls
- Stop Voicemail Tag
- Accurate Feedback
- Improve response rates
- Offer anonymity
- Worry-free feedback
- Use existing templates
- Add your own questions
- Determine the number of references required
- Choose anonymous responses
- SSL certificate protected
- Personal information encrypted
- Password Protection
We Have Answers!
Why Work with Easy Job References?
- You have a centralized place to house information on your references.
- Once a reference giver logs in and provides a detailed reference, it remains in our database, accessible to future recruiters and prospective employers.
- Your references can be checked immediately, regardless of the giver’s availability.
- If you change positions, your reference givers will not have to supply the same information multiple times.
As a Reference Giver:
- You’ll reduce the number of times you receive and return calls for references.
- You can give the reference at your convenience.
- You can provide a reference while the jobseeker’s abilities are fresh in your mind .
As an Employer or Recruiter
- Obtaining the reference detail from a web site is quicker and less expensive than calling, and eliminates “playing phone tag” with a reference giver.
- You can get detailed references in a timely manner, immediately after it is provided, avoiding losing the placement due to delays in obtaining the reference such as vacations, work travel, time zones, etc.
- The formatted reference is emailed to you, eliminating your effort in note taking and transcribing the phone conversation.
- You can obtain the list of references free of charge, allowing optional confirmation by phone.
How to ensure the reference is authentic?
This has traditionally been a question with references, even when the reference was obtained by phone. Some think that you are able to gain better insight from speaking to a reference by listening to the person’s voice. But you never know whether or not the person on the phone is actually the one the jobseeker indicated. Consider how many times the reference giver returns the call; since you did not initiate the call, you can’t be sure who that person is, or where he’s calling from. Bottom line: it all boils down to the honesty and integrity of the jobseeker.